Sometimes a photo will be rotated to the left or to the right after upload. This happens because of orientation data which is added to the photo by your camera. It happens more regularly with photos taken on mobile phones.
Your website has been set up to try to minimise these occurrences, but it is unavoidable.
To rotate a photo in a gallery:
01. Log into your Dashboard
02. Hover your mouse over the Gallery option
03. Click the ‘Manage Galleries’ link that appears
04. Click the name of the Gallery that contains the photo you want to rotate
05. Click the Rotate link under the photo you want to rotate
06. Choose what direction to rotate your photo then click the Update button
Note: When you return to the gallery on the website, you might have to refresh the page to see the updated photo. To do this hold the Ctrl key and press F5 on your keyboard.
Our videos are recorded in high definition. Switch the video to full screen for a better look.