In this example we will remove the link from an existing text link. This will leave the text in place and can be done on any page or a blog post.
To edit a text link on a page:
01. Begin by going to your website’s Dashboard
02. Hover over the Pages section and click on the All Pages link that appears
03. Hover over the page that has the text link you want to edit. Click on the Edit link
04. Click on the text link
05. Click the ‘Remove link’ icon on the dialogue box that appears
06. Click the blue Update button
Our videos are recorded in high definition. Switch the video to full screen for a better look.