In this example we will edit an existing text link. This can be done on any page or a blog post.
To edit a text link on a page:
01. Begin by going to your website’s Dashboard
02. Hover over the Pages section and click on the All Pages link that appears
03. Hover over the page that has the text link you want to edit. Click on the Edit link
04. Click on the text link that you want to edit
05. Click the Edit icon (looks like a pencil)
06. Click the ‘Link options’ icon (looks like a cog) on the dialogue box that appears
07. The ‘Link Text’ field allows you to change the text that appears on your webpage
08. You can also link to a different page or blog post but selecting it from the list at the bottom
09. Click the Update button
10. Click the Update button
Our videos are recorded in high definition. Switch the video to full screen for a better look.