In this example we will be creating a new page and making it a subpage of an existing one.
01. Begin by going to your website’s Dashboard
02. Hover over the Pages section and click on the All Pages link that appears
03. Click the Add New button at the top of the screen
04. Give your new page a title and add the contents of your page
05. Look for the Page Attributes section on the right hand side of the page. From the pulldown menu labeld ‘Parent’, select the page you want this one to be submenu of.
06. Click the blue Publish button and your new page will be save.
– Rearranging the links in your navigation menu
Our videos are recorded in high definition. Switch the video to full screen for a better look.